At last, there is a really reliable processor, worthy ranks High End!
Resolut J-DSP is a unique automotive digital signal processor. With a digital-to-analog converter ES9028PRO Sabre, it has an accurate, absolutely neutral sound with the highest detail. During creation of Resolut J-DSP a large number of top of the house DACs using the architecture of Sabre was analyzed. This preliminary research led to unfavorable outputs - in most cases and irrespective of the equipment price the potential of the ES9028PRO Sabre chip is not used completely. We as much as possible considered shortcomings of existing solutions to implement possibilities of this outstanding DAC - as declared officially, and hidden. As a result, it is possible to claim with confidence that Resolut J-DSP comprises one of the implementations of the DAC best today on this remarkable chip..
The powerful processor from Analog Devices - ADAU1466 is responsible for processing of the sound signal. All calculations are made in a resolution of 192 kHz / 64 bits that allows working without loss even with the High Resolution Audio formats. It is more than that, in Resolut J-DSP the original optimized algorithms are used, the opening possibilities of ADAU1466 and in addition increasing the accuracy of calculations more full. So an uncompromising approach allowed to achieve preserving of high resolution of the signal even at difficult processing’s in DSP. Resolut J-DSP is constructed on modularity. It can be completed with optional USB Audio modules based on Amanero or XMOS modules, the Bluetooth module and interface units of MOST 25 and MOST 150.
Each of them is connected to the host ADAU1466 computing processor directly and is controlled by the 32-bit coprocessor. The sound flow is transferred to DSP without any conversions reducing permission and signal quality, all switching happens directly in the processor.
In addition to flexibility at customization of Resolut J-DSP under specific installation, such modular architecture allows to distribute computing resources of the processor optimum. They are not spent for support of not used functions, but any selected configuration works most effectively - whether it be work in multimedia mode, work with the optical bus of the car, sound quality optimization, the pastings mode of entrance analog signals during the work with regular systems, including compensation of the delays or phase shifts inherent in complex regular audio systems.
Special attention when developing Resolut J-DSP is paid to optimization of data exchange between the host computing processor, the managing microcontroller and memory. Use of special highly reliable and high-speed memory allowed to exclude any possibility of data loss or their degradation including in the course of permanent reconfiguration. Any change of parameters and switching between preset takes place in real-time with the midget delay. The resource of memory has the huge stock - even at record of 100 times per second the term of its fault-free service hypothetically is 31000 years.
Speed and high reliability are especially relevant for participants of the autosound competitions wishing to receive not the just powerful, but reliable instrument of setup of the sound.
In Resolut J-DSP specially developed multichannel supply system with the advanced pulse stabilizers working at a frequency of 1 MHz and the linear stabilizers constructed on the discrete solution is used. Similar decisions are applied, as a rule, only in the most top uncompromising systems, in the majority of automobile processors, simpler decisions are used. So a radical approach allowed us to receive the maximum quality of both digital processing of the signal, and digital-to-analog conversion, and as a result - to reach an unsurpassed quality of sounding.Hide text
Analog digital conversion:
- ATSP chip, permission: AK5558, 32 bits
- Ratio signal/noise of ADC: 115 dB
- Digital-to-analog conversion: ES9028PRO Sabre, 32 bits
- Frequency range of analog outputs: 2 Hz - 65 kHz
- Dynamic range of the DAC: 129 dB
- Central chip: Analog Devices ADAU1466
- Digital processing of the signal: 192 kHz / 64 bits
- Ratio signal/noise, digital input: 130 dB
In / Out configuration
Functional Extension Modules
We provide a list of functional modules to expand the capabilities of our devices
- wired digital remote control for sound adjustment and presets (in stock)
- analogue inputs' plug-in module (without signal summing and EQ and time delays correction) (in stock)
- plug-in module USB (in stock)
- plug-in module USB/BT (in development)
- colored top lids for customization of installations (in stock)
- plug-in module HDMI (in development)
- plug-in module MOST 25 (in stock)
- software add-on for analogue inputs' plug-in module with automatically signal summing and EQ and time delays correction (in development)
- plug-in module MOST 150 (in development)
- plug-in module ETHERNET for BMW (in development)
- analogue inputs' module with automatically signal summing and EQ and time delays correction (in development)
- module MOST 150 as a separate device (in development)
- module MOST 25 as a separate device (in development)
- module ETHERNET for BMW as a separate device (in development)
Resolut DSP Tool for Windows (v.1.3.11)
2 types of All-pass filters for accurate phase correction in multiband systems
In crossover section, you can find additional crossover allowing you to enter additional filtering of high or low frequencies with a steepness of 12 dB / octave for cascade system. These crossovers are possible to be tuned independently from main crossovers.
New plugin menu added. Now installing any optional module it is not necessary to download plugin manually. It is enough to pass to this menu and select the plugin to be installed from the list. The processor update will start automatically.
Additional visualization option. Now you can see equalizer and crossovers on one graph.
New tab for work with analog module
New plugin to work with analog module. Sound quality increased.
Added hotkeys for mute/unmute channels. 1-8 keys pressed mute or unmute channel with same number.Close